UAB “Departus” was established in 2002. The main activity of the company includes repairs of heavy transport (haulers, trucks, buses, semi-trailers, trailers, bodies of diverse purpose, custom vehicles) and passenger cars after auto accidents. As many as 60 highly qualified specialists work in modern production premises, which main area is 3000 m2. Particularly high requirements are set to the work quality; the works are carried out by highest-category equipment of well-known worldwide companies; moreover, we use such quality materials, as “HENKEL”, “DINITROL”, “POMMIER”, “PECOLIT”. In addition, we work with such professional tools, as “METABO”, “MASTER”, etc. For levelling, we use “CAR- O- LINER Bench Rack 500″ (Sweden) body levelling stand. For heating up of necessary areas, we use induction heater, without using open flame. For restitution of frame geometry, we use Swedish „JOSAM“ stand, „JOSAM“ frame levelling press. For restitution of wheel geometry, „JOSAM“ computer stand is used. In addition, we use Swedish semiautomatic machines „ESAB“ and „TIGA“, welding device „ESAB“. For replacement of cabin tin, we use Italian contact welding device „SPOTTER 900”. We use such painting materials, as “3M”, “NOVOL”, “DINITROL”, “U-POL”, “MIPA”. Painting works are carried out in a modern painting-drying chamber made by “NOVA VERTA” company (Belgium); we use dust suction system “FILKOR TECHNO – 330”, and therefore UAB “Departus” guarantees perfect quality of any completed works.
- Repairs of hauliers, trucks, buses, semi-trailers, trailers, bodies of diverse purpose, custom vehicles, passenger cars after auto accidents.
- Geometry checks and levelling of frames and bodies in hauliers, flatbed trucks, trailers, semi-trailers, buses, cross-country vehicles, non-passenger cars. Wheel geometry checks and regulation of trucks and trailers.
- Preparation for painting and painting, selection of paint for hauliers, flatbed trucks, trailers, semi-trailers, buses, minibuses, passenger cars.
- Repairs of of plastic and textile glass parts.
- Body repairs of isothermal, tent trucks.
- Replacement of isothermal body walls.
- Full restoration of tent bodies, starting from frame and finishing by basic structure and tent.